8 Reasons We Love Paddle Boarding
Stand-up paddle boards, also known as SUP boards, have existed for a long time, but the sport has recently been gaining momentum. In fact, stand-up paddle boarding is one of the most popular water activities in the summer time, and with an affordable paddle board rental from hanglooseIbiza in Ibiza, Spain, you can join in the fun! Take a look at our main reasons to try to get on board the next time you are near the water.
1. Easy to learn. Paddle boards are wide and stable. There is a bit of a learning curve, but it doesn’t take long to get the hang of it. Plus, when you rent an SUP from HangLoose watersports, we’ll give you a simple crash course before you head to the water.
2. Fun for everyone. Boards and paddles come in a variety of lengths, so kids to seniors and everyone in between can enjoy paddling an SUP rental.
3. Solo or with a group. Paddle boarding can be fun on your own, with a friend, or you can join one of our SUP Tours and enjoy some sightseeing along the way.
4 Exercise. Paddling an SUP will not only work your arms and shoulders, but it’s also a great core workout. Some people even choose to take their yoga practice onto their SUP.
5. Catch a wave. For some added adrenaline, you can even try surfing with your paddleboard!
7. Quiet contemplation. SUP rentals are quiet enough, so you can enjoy the view and won’t scare away wildlife, should you happen upon seabirds, fish, or sea turtles.
8 Affordable. Not all watersports have affordable entry points, but our paddle board rentals are available by the hour or by the day at great rates. And, if like many of our clients, you fall head over heels for stand up paddle boarding, you’ll be happy to know that in addition to rentals and tours, we also have a great line of .