Petro Ibiza Boat Ibiza, Botafoc
Discover with Porto Petro the most beautiful enclaves of Ibiza and Formentera. A beautiful boat in which to enjoy the sea, sun and relaxation, Imagine a paradise of turquoise waters, beautiful landscapes and a shining sun. Now think about discovering that idyllic environment aboard a classic wooden boat. It's easy to get used to the idea, right? It is even easier to materialize thanks to Porto Petro Ibiza Boat, a beautiful boat that makes fantastic trips between Ibiza and Formentera.
Include: Beer, Snorkel, Sound system, Life jacket, Canopy (Shade), Soft drinks, Captain, WC
|24Mts||35 plus crew||Included on Day Trip||Open Bar Included|
The route runs through some of the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean. The imposing image of Dalt Vila is only the first memory that will accompany you during the trip. You will cross the Natural Park of Las Salinas, declared a World Heritage Site, until you reach the incredible islet of s'Espalmador.
At that moment everything will make you think that you have moved to Caribbean waters. However, the great team of Ibiza Nautical Excursions will remind you that you are still in the territory of Pitiuso through something that never fails: the stomach. While you bathe, snorkel, tan in the solarium or have fun with the games that an experienced diver will show you, the Porto Petro tables will be filled with typically Ibizan delicacies. Oliva trencades, alioli, country salad, cheese and sobrasada de la tierra ... All this to open your mouth while the captain of the boat prepares an exquisite paella that you can not resist.
It has nothing to do with the so-called Boat Party. This boat offers you a different experience, quiet and in which to enjoy nature in all its splendor. Two of its maxims are respect for the environment and that everyone can enjoy such a trip. Therefore, they make an ecological funding and their prices are not exorbitant.
This family business with years of travel in the seas adapts to your needs. You can schedule a private or shared tour with them, in addition to the schedule that suits you best. For your convenience, they never fill your boat, but accept only small groups.
Porto Petro Ibiza Boat also makes trips to contemplate the sunset. In this case they bring you to a unique place to see how the sun sets while they serve you a delicious buffet with canapés, tortillas or salads.
Without a doubt it is the ideal option to celebrate all kinds of events surrounded by yours, have a romantic date or meet people. A recommended experience not only for those who visit the island, but also for those who live in it and we want to continue enjoying the privilege that implies.
Sign up for a day full of fun, relaxation and beauty. Prepare to feel a real privileged in Ibiza thanks to a luxurious service available to everyone.
DAY EXCURSION WITH PAELLA MENU,
(1500 EUR + VAT ) up to 20 pax, 75 eur additional Pax
DURATION OF THE EXCURSION: 6'30 hours.
- 10:30: We welcome you with a glass of wine, beer or soda
- 11.00: Departure and start of navigation, from the Port of Ibiza, to Formentera. During the navigation, you can taste some of the typical products of the island.
- 12'15 : Arrival at ESPALMADOR. They can now enjoy the beach and snorkel or if they wish, they can stay on board during the making of the paella.
- 14'00: Food
-Menu: "olives trencadas", allioli "," bread pagés "with Ibizan salad and paella, prepared on board.
-Drinks: Water, sangria, beer or soda.
-Desert: Flaó (Ibiza cake) or fruit of the time, caleta coffee and Ibiza herb liqueur.
- 15.00: After lunch, there is still time for another bath, listening to music and sunbathing.
- 18:00: At this time we arrive at the Botafoc excursion dock (Ibiza-Talamanca).
SUNSET EXCURSION WITH BUFFET MENU
(1200 EUR + VAT ) up to 20 pax, 75 eur additional Pax
DURATION OF THE EXCURSION: 4:30 hours.
- 18:00: We welcome you with a glass of wine, beer or soda.
- 19:00: arrival at the anchoring point. In the vicinity of Formentera.
- 19:15: Time for bathing or relaxing and buffet ... Salads, assorted tortillas, bread with tomato, hot skewers, salmon canapés, paté, Ibicenca empanada, ham, cheese ... Sangria, beer, wine, water or soft drinks.
- 20:30: Sunset and glass of cava.
- 21:00: Return to Ibiza.
- 22:00: Arrival at the Botafoc Excursion Pier (Ibiza-Talamanca).
VAT tax no included (21%)
Months Available: May/June/July/August/September
up to 20 pax
Based on 20 pax